If you’re a chiropractor, it might be time to switch from paper brochures and business cards to online marketing. It can be tough to keep up with the latest technology, but many chiropractors have been using ClickFunnels for years now as a lead generation tool.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the benefits of using ClickFunnels for your chiropractic business – from reducing time spent on marketing efforts to getting more clients and turning the leads into paying customers. You won’t regret making the switch!
Let’s get started.
What Is ClickFunnels and How Does It Work?
ClickFunnels is a funnel builder software that allows you to create sales funnels for your business. It is designed to make it easy for you to create high-converting funnel pages quickly and easily. It also includes features that allow you to manage your e-commerce and lead nurturing efforts in one platform.
This tool will save you time and money because it allows you to work with one system instead of coordinating multiple software. You can automate many different tasks so you don’t have to spend as much time on marketing each day.
When this is paired with the various features that are included, such as autoresponders, order forms, lead capture page, membership funnels, and webinar integration you can create a smooth sales funnel.
Rather than spending time selling online, chiropractors using ClickFunnels are able to focus their energies on providing care for their clients.
How Does The Chiropractic Business Works?
The chiropractic business model is one in which the practitioner offers adjustments to the spine in order to improve the health of their patients. Chiropractors use a range of techniques, including manual adjustments, to restore mobility to the spine and improve the function of the nervous system.
Most chiropractors offer a variety of services, including spinal adjustments, massage therapy, and nutritional advice. They may also offer rehab services, such as exercise therapy and traction. Chiropractors typically work in private clinics, although there are a few who work in hospitals and sports clinics.
There are chiropractors who set up their own chiropractic clinics and run them in a similar way to other businesses. The income received from chiropractic services can then be used to cover running costs and generate profits.
However, there are some who take a different approach and prefer to treat patients on a voluntary basis – this is known as the service-based model of chiropractic practice.
Why Most Chiropractors Struggle To Get New Clients
Chiropractors are an integral part of the healthcare industry. They help patients with a wide range of issues, from chronic pain to sports injuries. However, one of the biggest challenges that chiropractors face is getting new clients.
There are a number of reasons for this, lack of brand awareness, fear of the unknown, and competition from other healthcare professionals.
As most chiropractors are independent practitioners, it can be difficult to gain brand awareness. The average person takes around seven seconds to decide that they are interested in buying something online. Unfortunately, this doesn’t give you much time to make an impression on them!
Therefore, your advertising needs to catch their attention quickly and compel them to read more about the products or services you offer.
Fear of the Unknown
Many people have never visited a chiropractor before, so maybe wary of trying it out for the first time. However, using modern marketing techniques, Chiropractors are able to engage with potential clients through content marketing, which puts people at ease when making that initial contact.
By providing educational content, they are showing their potential patients that they understand what they need and can help.
Competition from other healthcare professionals
Chiropractors often find themselves up against practitioners of many different disciplines when trying to attract new clients. If you consider your primary competitors to be doctors, physiotherapists, and osteopaths, then the difficulty of gaining brand awareness is even more obvious.
Once again, content marketing is a great way to build a relationship with your audience and show your expertise in the area. By using ClickFunnels as part of their online marketing strategy Chiropractors are able to generate leads much faster.
This in return will result in reduced customer acquisition costs. It also dramatically reduces the time that Chiropractors spend on marketing. By providing a more efficient and effective lead generation process, ClickFunnels helps chiropractors to focus on what they do best-healing.
Why Chiropractors Are Using ClickFunnels And Not Other Platforms?
There are many reasons why chiropractors are using ClickFunnels to market their business and not other platforms. Some of the benefits of using this tool include:
1. ClickFunnels is easy to use even for those who are not tech-savvy. This platform makes it easy to create high-converting landing pages, build marketing and sales funnels, and manage your e-commerce efforts.
2. It is affordable. Unlike some other marketing tools, ClickFunnels is very affordable, which makes it a great option for small businesses and start-ups.
3. It provides a lot of features and pre-made templates that make it easy to create professional marketing materials.
4. It has a great support team. ClickFunnels is always working to improve their product, so you know your marketing funnels are constantly evolving.
5. It offers unlimited revenue potential. You can sell as many products and services as you want, so there is no limit on what you can earn in profit with this platform.
6. All-in-one platform. With this tool, you can create and market your products and services all in one place.
7. It’s easy to track conversions with ClickFunnels. This platform has a robust tracking system that makes it easy to see where your sales are coming from and how much traffic is converting on your landing pages.
8.ClickFunnels integrates with the software you already use such as SalesForce and WP which means you can save time by managing everything in one location.
9. It has an awesome interface with lots of templates and themes that users can choose from to make their marketing materials look professional and sleek without needing any design skills or technical knowledge.
How ClickFunnels Can Help Chiropractors Drive More Leads And Sales
Chiropractors are no exception when it comes to wanting more leads. In fact, they may need them more than other professionals because their services are in high demand. So, how can ClickFunnels help chiropractors increase leads?
There are a few different ways that ClickFunnels can help.
First, it can make it easier for chiropractors to manage their e-commerce efforts. This is important because many of them sell products and services online. ClickFunnels can make it easier for them to create and manage their sales funnels, which is essential for converting leads into customers.
Second, ClickFunnels can help chiropractors nurture their leads. This is important because not all leads are ready to spend money for your Chiropractic services immediately, so it’s important to build a relationship with them and get them excited about your services. Once they are ready to buy, chiropractors can rely on ClickFunnels to generate an online purchase.
A third way that ClickFunnels can help chiropractors is by reducing their time spent on marketing. Many chiropractors struggle with marketing because it takes a lot of time and effort to create content and manage social media accounts. Fortunately, this tool has done much of the work for them by creating templates that make it easy for professionals to market effectively online.
In short, Chiropractors can use ClickFunnels in a variety of ways to increase their leads and generate more sales!
Benefits Of Using ClickFunnels For Chiropractors
For chiropractors, there are several advantages to utilizing ClickFunnels.
One of the most evident is that it may help them save time and money on marketing. It can also assist with their online sales and lead nurturing efforts in one location, making it a very efficient instrument. It’s also an excellent method to keep track of how your marketing initiatives are performing.
When using ClickFunnels for chiropractors, it is possible to track all your marketing progress in one simple location. This may include tracking how much revenue your email campaigns are generating. You can also keep an eye on sales that were made from the different types of traffic sources such as organic or PPC.
If your business has several chiropractors that are located throughout various states, using ClickFunnels can ensure both the chiropractors and their patients never become lost within the system. Where it’s very easy to send mass e-mail broadcasts, along with a follow-up funnel by using the Actionectics (a build-in autoresponder inside ClickFunnels.)
Not only will you be able to place client orders online, but leads that have been nurtured through the application can also be processed through the same site. Whether you are selling chiropractic products to clients or sending out digital books to your subscribers, all your potential revenue will be tracked in one place.
The Process Of Using ClickFunnels For Chiropractors
The process for Chiropractors to get started using ClickFunnels is simple.
Chiropractors will realize that with ClickFunnels software it only takes a few minutes for them to create an account and start creating pages and sales funnels for their service.
The first step that you need to take is to decide on a primary domain name. ClickFunnels gives you a free domain when you first sign up for an account.
As soon as you have signed into your account, you can begin building a funnel by adding multiple pages, including an opt-in page, landing page, sales pages along with upsells and downsells.
If you have no time to build the sales funnel from scratch, you can make use of the ready-made funnel templates from the library templates that have been tested for conversions. Just make sure you edit the headlines, contents, and pictures to make them relevant to your business.
Your sales pages can include a variety of elements such as text sections with quotes from satisfied customers and statistics about how many visitors have taken certain actions on your site.
In addition, you can also add a video section that allows users to view a brief clip about what they will find when they click through. If you need high-quality videos or animations, services like PowToon and GoAnimate are great options. Your sales page can also include a variety of images and graphs that highlight different elements of your product or service.
Your goal with your sales page is to give potential customers as much information about your business and what it has to offer as possible. This will entice them to click through to either book an appointment or buy from you.
It is best to include a call-to-action button throughout the page, such as “Click here for a free consultation” or “Buy now” buttons that draw attention to different elements on your site. It’s recommended to limit call-to-action buttons on a landing page because too many choices can overwhelm users and lead them away from your site.
To generate leads you can create lead capture funnels and include a professional landing page explaining your business and the services you have to offer and together with an opt-in page. Be sure you have an email sequence set up programmed to send out emails to your potential clients where these emails will help to nurture them into customers using the sales process.
You will also be capable of including an e-commerce site inside the funnels in order to sell your products or services. If desired, the funnel pages can also be used as a sales page directly connected with payment processing services such as PayPal or Stripe.
How To Set Up A ClickFunnels Account
Setting up a ClickFunnels account is easy! You can either go through the sign-up process on the official website or you can contact one of their representatives to help you get started. The process is simple and you will be able to create your account in minutes.
First, you will need to provide some basic information about your business. This includes your name, email address, and contact information.
Next, you will need to choose a subscription plan. ClickFunnels offers two plans to choose from namely the Basic plan and the Platinum plan, you can find one that fits your needs and budget. Both plans come with a 14-day free trial.
Once you have selected a plan, you will need to provide some payment information. ClickFunnels only accepts major credit cards such as VISA and MASTER cards.
Once your billing information has been submitted, you will be able to access the ClickFunnels dashboard.
Tips For Using ClickFunnels To Its Fullest Potential
There are a few tips that chiropractors can follow in order to use ClickFunnels to its fullest potential:
1. Make sure that you have a clear goal in mind when creating your funnel. What do you want to achieve?
2. Create a sequence of emails that will be sent to leads who opt-in to your list. This can help you to nurture leads and convert them into customers.
3. Use built-in analytics to track the success of your funnel. This will help you to optimize and improve your results.
4. Utilize custom domains by adding them to your ClickFunnels account to make it more professional.
5. Use the templates included in the ClickFunnels system that will help you to get started quickly and easily without having any technical or design skills.
6. Choose the right pre-built template depending on what your goals are. There are templates for increasing email open rates, selling products, increasing conversion rates, and more.
7. Take advantage of all of the useful marketing resources created by ClickFunnels including training videos, tutorials, and webinars.
8. Determine how much support you need before signing up for a paid package because different plans offer varying degrees of service and guidance from experts at ClickFunnels.
9. Use plenty of landing pages, pop-ups, opt-in forms, and video sales letter funnel to increase leads and sales.
10. Utilize split testing by creating different versions of your pages to see which one performs better before implementing changes. This will help you to optimize your conversion rate quickly and easily without wasting time or money on subpar results.
11. Add lead magnets to your funnels so that visitors can receive free content in exchange for their contact information, which can help you attract more leads rapidly.
12. Make sure that you are staying up-to-date with the most current trends in digital marketing by reading relevant books, attending seminars, participating in webinars, etc. so that you can make sure you are following the most effective marketing strategies.
13. Make sure that you are utilizing the power of social media by creating a Facebook page to attract more leads, using Pinterest to share your content, and promoting it on Twitter.
14. Keep testing new techniques until you find what works best for your business so that you can have success with ClickFunnels. This is one way that successful chiropractors are increasing their revenue by reducing the time necessary to increase the results they generate from each campaign by working smart instead of harder!
15. Expand your reach beyond organic search engine optimization by buying Search Engine Optimization Packages through ClickFunnels to boost traffic quickly and easily. You can even purchase credits towards ad spend or buy ad space to gain more exposure for your business.
16. Utilize the ClickFunnels mobile app so that you can track the results of your campaigns on the go, wherever you are.
17. Make sure that you use iFrames when sharing links with funnels because this will help you to control where the custom audience goes, which maximizes conversion rates and lowers drop-offs dramatically.
18. Review all aspects of your funnel regularly-landing pages, copywriting, and images in order to make improvements in real-time instead of waiting until after everything has been implemented or it’s too late to make any changes at all.
19. Utilize social media automation creating customized messages based on specific social media posts to increase engagement with your social following. This is a great way to interact with more people on all of the popular platforms where they are spending their time, instead of being stuck behind a desk!
20. Utilization promotional links from Facebook ads and Google Adwords campaigns to drive traffic into your funnels so that you can convert them into loyal customers who keep coming back for more products and services regularly.
21. Make sure that you create connections with influencers in order to gain exposure for yourself by mentioning them regularly through guest blogging or linking to them in your own content (be careful not to be spammy and self-serving!)
Examples Of Successful Chiropractor Campaigns Run On ClickFunnels
There are a few great examples of chiropractors who have had great success with their Clickfunnels campaigns. Dr. Alex Jimenez, for example, has been able to use ClickFunnels to increase leads and sales. His funnel is designed to help people find out more about chiropractic care and the services that he offers.
Another great example is Dr. Eric Plasker. He has been using ClickFunnels to create a more effective online presence for his chiropractic practice. His site is designed to help people learn more about the benefits of chiropractic care, and he also offers a free ebook as a lead magnet.
Chiropractors are quickly learning that ClickFunnels is a powerful tool for driving leads and sales. Not only does this software make it easy to manage e-commerce and lead nurturing efforts, but it also provides a variety of templates and tools that make marketing easier than ever before.
If you’re looking for a way to reduce the amount of time and money you spend on marketing, ClickFunnels is definitely worth considering.
You can begin your free 14-day trial today, and see how it works for your business!
Calvin Lim is a professional blogger and founder of TheCalvinLim.
He enjoys helping others learn about various internet marketing tools and dedicated to helping people achieve success online.