One of the most important parts of any business is the sales funnel. Building a successful, high-converting sales funnel can be difficult without the right tools to help you along the way.
Luckily, there are many versatile and effective options for anyone looking to create a new sales funnel or optimize an existing one.
In this blog post, we will go over the best sales funnel builder tools that can help you build and optimize your sales funnels.
Sales Funnels are a sequence of steps customers take in order to purchase a product. They are not necessarily linear and can often go back on themselves, making it easy for users to drop off at any stage or return later in the process.
Sales funnel plays an important role as they help you identify potential obstacles that will arise when converting leads into paying customers. It is a revolution of how businesses operate, and they are an integral part of marketing campaigns.
Not having a sales funnel in your business will not only be detrimental to sales but will also make things difficult when you are trying to measure the success of your marketing campaigns.
Sales Funnel have become an important tool for businesses and marketers alike because they help with conversion rates and measurement effectiveness in a way that has never been done before.
Why Sales Funnel Is Important For Business Growth
A sales funnel is important for every business’s growth because it can help increase conversion rates and profitability. These are the two factors that determine a business’s success.
Sales Funnels can help keep track of your marketing campaign’s success and profitability by improving the efficiency of your marketing campaigns by quickly figuring out what is working best for conversions.
How Sales Funnel Builder Works
Sales Funnel Builder is a simple and easy-to-use tool that you can create any type of sales funnel for your business.
The funnel builder will help you plan the process of your sales funnels by enabling you to create an easy-to-follow path with steps called “stages” in the Sales Funnel.
A typical example would be: setting up an online course, then set up a landing page where people sign-up for it by entering their personal particular details, then send those people to an email course, and finally upsell them by adding a shopping cart.
The sales funnel builder tool can easily help you to create the “steps or stages” in your sales funnel by following the steps that follow.
- Setup your funnel by choosing a template or creating one from scratch.
- Add properties like name, description, price, and product(s) to each stage in the sales funnel builder tool.
- Connect your desired email campaign service provider with Sales Funnel Builder for seamless integration of any type of marketing automation.
What Makes A Good Sales Funnel Builder
The best sales funnel builder should be easy to use, include a drag-and-drop interface, and have the ability to connect directly with your desired email campaign service provider.
The tool should also offer flexible design options so that you can create any type of marketing automation setup.
There are many aspects of Sales Funnel Builder Tools that you need to consider.
The type of tools that a Sales Funnel Builder Tool offers can differ in terms of the features and how many different designs you can create. Some may only provide a basic design, while others might offer hundreds or even thousands.
How customizable is it? The more customization options available to you, the more likely you can create the perfect design.
How many different funnel templates are available to choose from? The more options you have, the better your chances of creating a successful sales funnel.
What types of features does it offer? Does this tool allow you to integrate with various 3rd party software such as email responders or embed videos into your marketing campaign? If yes, then it is easier to create an engaging customer experience.
List of Best Sales Funnel Builder Tools
There are many sales funnel builder tools on the market that make it possible for businesses to create sales funnels with relative ease.
There are factors to think about when choosing the best sales funnel builder tool, so this list will narrow down some of your choices into what we believe are a few industry-standard tools as well as other handy options you might not have considered before.
Let’s look at some of the best tools for building your sales funnel.
ClickFunnels is by far the best sales funnel builder tool on the market for building your sales funnel, with over 100 tools and integrations to help you build an effective online business.
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder tool that has been around since 2014, and it’s continually improving. It has a great reputation and has over 110,000 active users.
ClickFunnels offers amazing customer support, which makes this even better for the user who isn’t an expert in sales funnel building or designing.
It is the perfect choice for people who want to sell anything from physical products like clothing to digital information products such as eBooks.
ClickFunnels has a complete set of features that allow you to create any type of sales funnel that you want such as a simple opt-in page, a membership site with lead magnets and upsells, or a webinar funnel.
ClickFunnels is the perfect combination of simplicity and power.
ClickFunnels has two pricing plans:
The basic plan includes all of the features that you need to start building your funnel for $97 per month. Best for when you are just getting started.
The Premium plan (ClickFunnels Platinum) includes all of the features from the Basic plan plus you get an unlimited share funnel, build unlimited pages, and priority support for $297 per month.
- Drag and drop interface.
- User-friendly for beginners.
- Integrates with Stripe, PayPal, and almost every major payment processor you can think of.
- Complete set of features that allow you to create any type of sales funnel that you want.
- Tons of marketing resources.
- Users might be overwhelmed by the features and might need some training.
- The price is fairly high, starting at $97 per month. There are a few cheaper options but they don’t have all of the same features as ClickFunnels.
Simvoly is a website and a funnel builder. It is an amazing software that allows you to create a stunning website and sales funnel.
In addition, you can be used Simvoly to create an eCommerce store with product listings, shopping carts, and checkout processes.
The interface is easy to use and intuitive for beginners and has advanced options if you want more flexibility than just simple drag n drop functionality.
Its features include Multi-Site Support, A/B Testing Tools, Lead Capture Pages (Lead Gen Forms), Landing Pages, Funnel Builder Tools & Webinars Integration – all within the same platform.
It’s perfect for individual and small business owners who are looking for a one-stop solution for their website needs while still not needing any technical skills or knowledge of coding.
In terms of price, Simvoly has 3 pricing plans which are Personal, Business, Growth, and Pro plans. With each has plan monthly, annual and lifetime purchase.
The Personal plan costs $12 per month, the Business plan costs $24 per month, the Growth plan costs or $79 per month, and the Pro plan is priced at $199 per month. In addition, you can choose to be a white label reseller.
Below is the list of Simvoly pros
- Simvoly offers many sales funnels and landing page templates to choose from and it is easy to customize them.
- Simvoly has the best customer support service in comparison with other tools on the market. It takes less than 24hrs for someone to reply to your email and they are always helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable.
- The user interface is very easy to use and intuitive.
- Great tool for anybody who wants to start their own online business but doesn’t know where to begin.
- The free version only allows you to create one sales funnel. If you want more than that, then you will need a paid plan.
- There is a limited mobile customization option.
- It is also missing some features that are available on other similar tools such as the ability to change font color or size for text boxes and buttons on the pages.
Kartra is a powerful tool for building a sales funnel, and the software also has the capability to create membership sites and webinars.
Kartra is also well-known for its lead generation, contact management capabilities, and sales process automation.
It is a drag-and-drop builder that helps you create graphics for your sales page or blog post without having to use any design skills. The pages are responsive so they’ll work on all devices such as mobile phones, tablets, etc.
The cool features that Kartra has include drag-and-drop templates, A/B split testing to help you get more conversions, unlimited pages, and templates for popular sales pages.
Kartra also has features like A/B testing which helps you get more conversions by showing different variations. You can create your own custom page designs with the drag-and-drop builder tool.
It is one of a kind as it offers its users an interactive way to build their landing pages and sales funnels without any coding knowledge.
There are 4 pricing plans in Kartra,
The Starter plan is going to cost $99/month, the Silver plan is priced at $199/month, the Gold plan will cost $299/month, and lastly, the Platinum plan which is the highest plan is $499/month.
If you are just starting out it is recommended to go for the Starter plan and you can upgrade as your business grow.
- Kartra is capable to integrates with your CRM to sync leads and contacts and also has lead scoring for prioritizing prospects. It is a self-hosted application that gives you the freedom to use it anywhere in any way you see fit.
- Kartra software’s user interface is user-friendly for beginners and professionals. And It is intuitive where users can make changes and see it live within the editor.
- Its customer support has been praised by many users as being very professional and responsive to any questions or issues they might have encountered with the software.
- Its templates have a clean, modern design which makes it enjoyable to create sales funnels and can be used for all types of businesses, including eCommerce stores and membership sites
- Mobile responsive design. There is also an option to get it in HTML, so you can edit on your own platform. This means that if you need to make changes or additions
- It is affordable with a free trial option to see if it suits your needs more than other software products available on the market.
Below are the cons of Kartra software:
- Its price is on the high side and it is expensive for beginners.
- It is not possible to export data out of Kartra and also there is a lack of custom fields.
- Kartra is not compatible with Vimeo or Facebook, and there are no email templates for Kartra, which may be a problem if you are into email marketing and need to share your video content.
OptimizePress is a drag and drop website builder. It’s an all-in-one platform to create landing pages, sales funnels, marketing funnels, checkout carts, and accepting payments.
To use OptimizePress you will need to have a WordPress website created.
OptimizePress is suitable for business owners and marketers who are not tech-savvy.
The software is easy to use, affordable, mobile responsive has lots of features and enables you to create almost any type of website.
It offers templates that allow you to better sell your products or services.
In terms of the OptimizePress pricing plan, you can get OptimizePress by paying it quarterly ($30/month) or annually ($17/month) for greater savings in the long term.
it is not the most expensive option out there. In fact, it is very affordable given all the features inclusive of building a sales funnel.
- Drag and drop editor for quick adding content anywhere on your site.
- The process of building landing pages and marketing funnels with just a few clicks of your mouse.
- Easily create forms for collecting leads, signing up for email lists, or accepting payments.
- Comes with over 100 templates to help you get started quickly.
Below is the list of OptimizePress Cons.
- OptimizePress is comparatively expensive for what it offers.
- The software has a steep learning curve that can be difficult to learn, especially if you are new to WordPress or web design in general.
- It might not be the best choice for those who want more advanced features like social media integration and eCommerce capabilities built
GrooveFunnels is the fastest-growing landing page and sales funnel building platform on the market.
It is known for its speed of generating a high converting sales funnel with minimal effort, and GrooveFunnels has managed to do this by optimizing the whole process from start to finish.
GrooveFunnels provides an easy-to-use interface to help you create an automated sales funnel without any coding.
It has an intuitive drag and drop editor that can easily design your landing page and sales funnel by dragging any element you would like on the page, even mixing elements from different pages together.
Worry not about selling, by using GrooveSell can help to sell more of your products and services. It is a completely free website builder that offers all the tools needed for building an online store, including product catalogs, ecommerce checkout pages, blog posts, social channels with live chat support and much more.
You can use GrooveFunnels free for a limited time and you can take advantage of the lifetime deal for savings.
- GrooveFunnels is free for 30 days where you can test the system.
- Create unlimited products and offers. Choose from a variety of templates with the click of a button.
- Build unlimited funnels including membership sites and courses without any limits on subscribers or pages.
- Allow using your custom domain, and no hosting is required for the builder.
- All funnels are responsive to all devices and screen sizes so you don’t have to worry about that!
- You can also select which traffic sources you want to use such as Facebook ads for example, and GrooveFunnels will do all the targeting work for you.
- GrooveFunnels offers unlimited memberships so your team size will never limit.
- The service of the customer support is not that great, where support ticket is not answered and not replied for at least 24 hours.
- You can’t create your own pre-sell page with Groove Funnel Builder, and this is a big disadvantage of this sales funnel software.
LeadPages is a landing page and conversion-focused web application that helps businesses of all sizes, including startups, to grow their sales.
You can use LeadPages to build sales funnel but with little more effort. LeadPages offers visual drag-and-drop templates for lead generation pages, sales pages, online courses, or membership sites.
It has a responsive design, making it possible for you to create a campaign on any of your devices. Lead Pages is very easy to use with just drag-and-drop features for editing content on the page.
The platform also has Lead Capture Tools like LeadLock and LeadSurvey which allow you to keep subscribers engaged and build relationships at every stage of their journey toward becoming customers.
LeadPages offers a LeadBox and LeadForm, so you’ll have no trouble collecting information from your leads.
It gives the business owners an array of tools in one place that make it easier than ever before to generate more leads online without any technical knowledge required.
LeadPages have 3 pricing plans, Standard, Pro, and Advanced plans.
The LeadPages Standard plan will cost $37/month, LeadPages Pro plan costs $79/month and LeadPages Advanced Plan costs $321/month.
The Standard plan allows you to only host and publishes 1 site on a free domain and hosting by LeadPages or existing domain name if you have one.
You can create and publish unlimited landing pages, pops up, and alert bars. Plus LeadPages do not impose restrictions on page views, web traffic, and lead collection.
Under the Pro plan you can build up to 3 sites and you get all the features under the Standard Plan. The Pro plan allows you to optimize your pages by running A/B split test on your landing pages.
On top of that, you are able to accept online sales and process payments upon delivering your digital products to your customers.
The Advanced plan lets you build up to 50 sites. It gives you all the features under the Standard and Pro plan. In addition, you can have 5 sub-accounts created for your team, advanced integrations, and a 1-on-1 call with a LeadPages specialist to set up your account.
Here is the list of LeadPages Pros:
- LeadPages has a lot of templates to choose from, so you can quickly get started with your landing pages, websites and sales funnel.
- LeadPages is super easy to use. It takes only minutes to set up and start capturing leads.
- LeadPages lets you customize the fonts and colors for all text on your website as well as the LeadPages templates.
- LeadPages has a great customer service team to help with any of your questions or if you need assistance with customization in LeadPages.
Here is the list of LeadPages Cons:
- LeadPages can’t be customized extensively.
- LeadPages templates are designed to be used as it is, with limited customization to change the background color or font style.
- LeadPages drag and drop editor is a very basic tool that many people find difficult to master because of how limited its features are.
- LeadPages doesn’t have robust automation tools which mean users need to rely on manual workflows.
CartFlows is a WordPress sales funnel builder, which was created with the aim to help Website owners to sell and accepting payments.
Online businesses, bloggers, and marketers with website presence are able to build their own landing pages, sales funnel, checkout form, upsell page, and downsell page, using this sales funnel builder plugin within minutes.
CartFlows can be used by any type of business that needs a tool that can help them start selling their products and services online, accept payments from customers, and process payment. To use CartFlows for your business you need to have a website build using WordPress.
There is a variety of templates that CartFlows offers to help you quickly create beautiful, conversion-optimized sales funnels to maximize profits. You see how CartFlows compare to other builders here.
CartFlows offers two pricing plans the annual plan and the lifetime plan. The annual plan will cost $239 with a 20% discount, and the lifetime plan is going to cost a one-time payment of $999 with no renewals and recurring subscriptions.
Here is the list of CartFlow Pros:
- CartFlows comes with A/B Testing that lets you determine which is the best design for your landing page that captures the most sales.
- CartFlow offers prebuilt premium templates designed to help you build and optimize the conversion rate of your website.
- CartFlows comes with built-in SSL to provide you and your customers with encryption, security, and confidence while they are on your site.
- CartFlow gives you the choice of a One-Time Payment that will remove recurring fees or annual subscription fees for this makes it very affordable
Here is the list of CartFlow Cons:
- CartFlows has limited integration options and if you need one then you will have to use another plugin that has an API available such as Zapier in order to connect CartFlows with other services such as Mailchimp or Aweber.
- The Templates provided by CartFlows may not be enough for businesses that need more than just a simple sales funnel.
- Customer service is not CartFlows’ strong point, if you have an issue and need help then CartFlows support may take a longer time to resolve your issues, and further, it does not have a live chat to give you an instant solution.
The importance of choosing the right sales funnel builder is only amplified by the fact that it’s not a one-time decision.
Being able to pick the right sales funnel builder can make a world of difference. If you’re relying on your marketing team to build funnels, they may not have time for it and will end up being slow or making mistakes in design choices that could hurt sales and conversions.
Once you select your software, there are often additional costs when you want to make updates or improvements and keep up with changing industry standards.
We hope that these points have been helpful in guiding you on your way towards selecting an effective sales funnel tool that will help grow your business.
Try one of those sales funnel builders on the list!
Calvin Lim is a professional blogger and founder of TheCalvinLim.
He enjoys helping others learn about various internet marketing tools and dedicated to helping people achieve success online.